Green-Eyed Momster for giving me an award!
Now for the fun part, I get to share 7 things with you my dear readers, that I doubt you’ll know about me.
1) I went to school at a boarding convent.
2) My second toe is longer than my first.
3) I was a vegan for 5 years in my 20’s (I’m a veggie right now and that works better for me).
4) I was a tour manager for a band.
5) I used to work at both The Marquee Club in London and CBGB’s in New York.
6) The first book I read cover to cover was The Stranger by Camus.
7) My first husband taught himself to read Egyptian hieroglyphics.
And now to pick 7 of you, my dear readers to be recipients of this glorious award!
Oh gosh, where to begin?
Well frankly you are all recipients of this award as you all bring such treasures into my life!
Please take this award and if you choose, pass it along to those who inspire you!
Best wishes for a wonderfully “creativ” life,